Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Apartment Life


I realized the other day while reviewing my neglected little blog that I stopped blogging right on the cusp of moving to Birmingham, and I had not even covered my amazing little piece of heaven that is my apartment.

I don't think I have ever loved 1,000 square feet like I love my little nest here in Birmingham. It is lovely. Truly lovely. And all mine.

I thought I would give you a little tour of some small apartment scenes so you can see what I'm talking 'bout. Here goes...





My amazing red curtains that I made upon moving here.


Scenes from the coziest living room in the universe


My new love for the color orange sprouted in my teensy tiny kitchen


My kitchen window


The hand that feeds


My new dessert dishes


Some color in my craft studio (some call it an office, to me it is a studio)


Sewing paraphenalia



My elegant doornobs



My favorite shower curtain



Me in my makeup mirror



Scenes from the bedside table



My hunky friend Buster

Well, friends, hope you enjoyed the tour of my favoritest place on earth. As I sit here, cozy on the couch, I have a thankful heart tonight. God brought me here and for that I am eternally grateful.

Well, I guess I'll sign off for tonight and just enjoy my little home for awhile. Bon soir!




No comments: