Monday, January 17, 2011

Yesterday was Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Since Mr. L works in banking, he always has that day off. Yesterday, instead of sleeping late, watching movies, and lavishing in leisure languidity, Mr. L opted for activity. He went to the grocery store, returned some merchandise at the mall, cleaned, washed, dried, culled out, and cooked.


When I came home last night, I was greeted by the fragrance of a home-cooked meal. Sweet. Mr. L showed me all of the progress he made; vacuumed floors, washed sheets, etc. Amazing. What a great house husband he was yesterday. Seriously.

To honor him, today I will post 5 things I love about Mr. L:

1) He loves to learn--about anything and everything

2) He loves to spontaneously dance while grocery shopping if a good song comes on

3) He's super duper smart about a lot of things and can hold super duper smart conversations with other super duper smart folks

4) He's really kind to our cat...even when the cat is irritating the snickers out of him

5) He really loves me...even when I am irritating the snickers out of him

Thank you, Mr. L, for being you.

1 comment:

al said...

Maybe one day you can post a 6th being that he reads your blog ;)