Monday, February 1, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

So, its been a couple of months since Mr. L & I got engaged. (Geez, I can't believe it!) And I have managed to make a few decisions about the wedding, which is a feat considering the daunting number of choices...for everything. I'll share with you a few of the details for the big day...

  • wedding colors: Chinese Red, Pumpkin, & a dash of Leaf Green
  • wedding city: New Orleans, LA
  • wedding venue: Maison Dupuy Hotel in the heart of the French Quarter
  • wedding music: 1930's 40's Dixieland Jazz & Jazz Standards
  • wedding date: Saturday, November 6th, 2010
  • wedding party: 6 bridesmaids, 6 groomsmen
I know looking at it, that list looks rather unimpressive, but I assure you that a lot of work went into making those decisions! It's funny; I always thought I would have an easy time of making wedding choices, but it ain't easy!! I can't wait to post some pictures and future wedding updates. Stay tuned!


No comments: