Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Friday

Sometimes life throws you a little something. You know, like finding a five dollar bill in your pocket, or getting a compliment from a stranger, or perhaps a free sample of a delicious treat. Multiply those experiences by 100 and you get what life gave me yesterday: a snow 1/2 day!

A 1/2 day was the most amazing gift to receive for me because I have been fighting a mysterious case of exhaustion all week long. My theory about the m.c.o.e (mysterious case of exhaustion) is that it's due to not enough "battery recharging." And what's better for recharging your batteries than being 'forced' into leaving work at noon?

Though I was not at work yesterday, I did maintain a full schedule. Here are little snipets from my agenda yesterday:

mandatory cat-snuggling time


'research'


an afternoon appointment. attendees: bathtub and bubbles.


a conference call with Mr. L took place here

No comments: