Monday, March 8, 2010

Dear Immune System

Dear Immune System,

It has come to my attention that your job performance has been rather sub-par lately. Since keeping me well is your one and only task, I would really appreciate it if you would step it up a notch. I have tried to support you with huge amounts of rest and Vitamin C, but even with this assistance, you let me get sick....again.

I have a life to run, for gosh sakes, and I can't keep letting illness get me down. Needless to say, I'm disappointed. I know that a head cold isn't the worst thing in the world, but you try getting through your day with clogged sinuses and see how you like it!

Immune System, I will try to do my part and get plenty of rest, drink lots of fluids, and take my Vitamin C. All I am asking is that you do your part as well. I would greatly appreciate your assistance with this matter. You know I still love you.

Sincerely,

Capable Girl

No comments: