Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bird-ur (Bird Murder)



I am not a cruel, murderous, or violent person. I could never go hunting and purposely kill an animal. My Dad was a veterinarian, for heaven's sakes... I own a cat, I pet dogs, I love all of our furry, feathered, fluffy friends.

But, I swear, if the little feathered demon who is chirping in the tree outside my bedroom window ALL NIGHT LONG persists, there will be dire, dire consequences. Some would say bird-urous consequences.

Last night, I found myself outside at 3:30 am, broom in hand, beating a tree and yelling obscenities. This was after my desperate 2:30 am search for an old pair of earplugs that I had somewhere in my stored luggage. Of course this took place after hours spent futilely trying to drown out the incessant chirping with a fan, an ipod, and the covers over my head.

Oh, chirping evil genius, what have I done to deserve such rath? PLEASE MATE AND GET IT OVER WITH....or else.

No comments: