Monday, June 20, 2011

Favors of Lifesavers





Life has been so hectic and fast-paced lately that I've often called out for a lifesaver. It's all good busy, but at the end of the day--busy is busy--good, bad or indifferent. And busy makes me wacko. I morph into this whiny, needy, bitchy lady when I'm super duper busy. Just ask my husband...he can tell war stories for hours.


You see, way back in February, I decided to start baking & selling cookies. Little did I know that it was going to turn into a full time gig, on top of my regular full time job. 40 hour work week + 40 hour cookie work week = crazy, crabby (and often flour/icing/dough covered) girl.



Thank goodness for my lifesavers. I feel that the people on this list deserve some sort of awards ceremony for putting up with me over the last few months. But, alas, I don't have the budget for a ceremony and trophies, so a random acknowledgement of this blog will have to do for now.


So thank you, dear lifesavers, for catching me when I am on the brink of my sanity:


1) Mr. L. A more dedicated and loving husband than I deserve. You are in the eye of the storm and your hair isn't even messed up. You are a rock and you amaze me.


2) My encouraging friends. You know who you are (Al) and your support and enthusiasm always give me a second wind. You do anything you can to help a sister out and for that I am deeply appreciative.


3) My enthusiastic in-law family and nuclear family. I have never met a group of people that believe in my abilities and my talents the way they do. I'm honored and I hope I'm worthy of all of your efforts on my behalf. Thanks for helping out a dork like me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YES! I love it when I get mentioned in your posts! Now will Mr. L read his acknowledgement?? I hope so!!

I'm ready to keep enthusiastically encouraging! Go Team Happy Go Lucky!