Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dear Peanut Butter

Dear Peanut Butter,

I am writing you to let you know that I think our relationship has to end. You know I love you, and I always will, but it's not good for me to be with you anymore. Our love affair over the past 2 months has been beautiful. I have enjoyed every single spoonful of you. Yes, I know that you have been with me on long lonely nights, right by my side, and while I really appreciate this companionship, I think it is best (for the both of us) to go our separate ways.

I know that you will want to know why I feel the way that I do. Well, PB, it's because I want to look like this:

and not like this:
Rest assured, it's not you, it's me. I just need a little space right now. I hope that someday we can be friends. This hurts me so much more than it hurts you.

XOXO,

Capable Girl

No comments: