Sunday, May 6, 2012

Did Someone Say Rosemary Focaccia Bread?


As stated in my last post, I have been super inspired to bake these days. Yesterday, I hit the baking jackpot with this amazing focaccia bread recipe.  What's the secret to great focaccia bread?  Adding riced potato to the dough!  I know, who would have thunk it???

In the interest of sharing great secrets, I'll reveal the source of all of my baking secrets/the best book ever written (The Bible being one notable exclusion):


This book has lead me to the baking promise land.  Amazing pizza dough, a wonderful Italian rustic bread, and now this great focaccia bread have all been turned out from my humble kitchen thanks to this book.  If you love to bake and you're curious about the science of baking (but not interested in totally geeking out) you need this book.  So, slap it on your Christmas list, friends; it's a keeper.

No comments: