Wednesday, April 7, 2010

WARNING: Curmudgeon Blogging Ahead

Hello blog.

It's been a crazy week, so I haven't had a ton of time/energy/creative thinking/inspiration/et cetera/et cetera lately, so I have not been blogging. It feels weird not to blog, so I thought I would take a few moments to say hello and tell the world how freakin' frazzled I feel...just in case the world was wondering how I feel lately.

In addition to feeling frazzled, I feel hot (because it got so warm so quickly) and my eyes are itchy (because of the monstorous dust clouds of pollen). Oh yeah, and I have hormone-induced irritation that may thrust me into a full blown temper tantrum at any given time. And I have a headache.

Aren't you glad I'm not blogging everyday this week, world?

I thought so.

See you next week when I'm sweet again and have quit my bellyaching.

XOXO,

Capable "of a bad mood and general malcontentment" Girl

1 comment:

al said...

call me if you need help with anything!!